Carter And BackStreetBoys Addicted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new blog!!!

2 posters

Go down

new blog!!! Empty new blog!!!

Post  KAOS Sat 15 Nov 2008 - 19:22

It worked
Aktuelle Stimmung: munter

(just a note to everyone who doesnt already know, my personal blogs dont reflect the boys of TOH in anyway)

I usually use my blog to vent and figure things out. When I wrote my last blog I was talking about and ex a loooong time ago and so may say well whatever thats in the past but regardless its my feelings and my point of view and because o that blog I was able to speak to that man in question and evn his new gf, we are all cool with each other and now I dont have to think about unresolved issues its done!

But I would like to say that I may have gotten a bit catty and posted her url on my blog but afterward Mikes like "you know your fans love you right and your kinda unintentionally sicking them on her" so I apoplogized to her personally for that over email and its all good.

Now as or what Im doing over the holidays it looks like my family and I are getting together with my mom in Buffalo NY to spend some quality time. I hate it that the only time we get together its when Nicks in town for a show but either way its time well spend and a hell o a show they put on.

Its funny all these metal head girls and guys that Im friends with who didnt like BSB now say they love them and have a whole new respect for them. KINDA FUNNY : )

I wish everyone so much love over the holidays and have fun, and maybe even reach out to a family member your not cool with anymore, you never know what could happen! Damn I sound very Disney but its true.

And as always tell your friends about my band The Other Half!

LC

5:11
KAOS
KAOS
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1371
Where do you live? : NRW
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Back to top Go down

new blog!!! Empty Re: new blog!!!

Post  KAOS Sat 22 Nov 2008 - 20:48

Nick Cancels Show Due To Sickness
Aktuelle Stimmung: ängstlich

Just wanted to inform all the BSB fans out there that I have spoken to Nick and my family and my brother was in the airport on his way to a show a starting getting a high fever and unfortunatly had to spend the day in the hospital instead of making the show, hes really sorry to dissapoint all of his fans and not be able to make up the show but as far as we know its nothing serious he is okay.

I appreciate all of the fans keeping in touch and wanting to know whats up? Nicks not very good at writing blogs on a regular basis so Im doing it for him. I know how hard Nick works and he usually performs even when hes a bit sick so if he cant make a concert never ever assume or believe any rumors of him being neglectful to his band and fans. He loves you all!

TTYL

LC
KAOS
KAOS
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  nicksbabe Tue 25 Nov 2008 - 22:03

What a lovely sisterly thing to do Smile

nicksbabe
Star
Star

Female
Number of posts : 80
Where do you live? : With Nick
Registration date : 2008-11-19

Back to top Go down

new blog!!! Empty 18.12.2008

Post  KAOS Fri 19 Dec 2008 - 2:11

Great News About My Show Leslie Carter:Maid to Rock
Aktuelle Stimmung: unter Strom

So I just got done reviewing the final edit of my TV show and you have no idea how exciting it is, how professional and amazing well put together it is. It is really one of the biggest acomplishments of Mike and I's life. I can't wait for everyone to see what The Other Half and I have been working on this last year. The only thing that sucks right now is my production company wants us to keep it top secret.

During this time of year because of the holidays everything really slows down but at the beginning of the year is when we make our move. I'm sitting here with my whole family except for BJ because she had to work, here at PEAKIN PEAK a ski resort in New York State. We are having a great time except for me I'm stuck here waiting for my contacts to come in tomorrow, I dropped one today on the ground like an idiot and cant find it so I cant ski yet Sad but there is always tomorrow. Great time to write a blog though and btw I apologize if my spelling sucks hence IM BLIND!

So anyway thats the update for now.....me and Mike and The Other Half and my entire family wish all our friends and fans a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Happy New Year! We love you! I will see about posting some pics for yall!!

LEslie
KAOS
KAOS
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content