Carter And BackStreetBoys Addicted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MySpace

2 posters

Go down

MySpace Empty MySpace

Post  KAOS Wed 18 Jun 2008 - 18:07

hier gibts die dinge die nick auf seiner myspace seite zeigt...

....wenn er denn mal wieder was neues zeigt....

www.myspace.com/nickcarter

Last edited by KAOS on Sat 25 Oct 2008 - 20:24; edited 2 times in total
KAOS
KAOS
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1371
Where do you live? : NRW
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Back to top Go down

MySpace Empty news

Post  KAOS Tue 2 Sep 2008 - 15:31

Die MySpace Seite von Nick ist aktualisiert.... Ob es an den nervenden Bulletins von einigen "Fans" lag... I donīt know... Die Seite sieht relativ cool aus... Leider konnte ich mir das ganze noch nicht so genau angucken da mein PC immer Probleme mit Nickīs Seite hat....
Ein neues Video gibtīs auch. Ich finde ja das er nicht besonders gesund aussieht.... Bitte ess was Nick!!!!

Hier das Video....

Er arbeitet an einer Homepage... (mal wieder...) hier die Adresse www.nickcarter.net
KAOS
KAOS
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

MySpace Empty new blog entry

Post  KAOS Tue 2 Sep 2008 - 16:02

31 Aug 2008, 09:00

Early Ryzer....
Aktuelle Stimmung: strahlend

I woke up about 10 o'clock. Im in Edmonton Canada. Rolled out of the bunk, walked to the front door of the bus, opened the door, took a deep breath in........ And froze my nipples off. Its freakin cold, lol. Actually its awsome cause i love the fresh Canadian air. MMMMMM MMMM GOOD. Anyways, I'm here chillin with my brother in Catering now. Were both wired off of COFFEE .... AHHHHH!!!!! Its an awesome thing to have him out here with me. I love him so much. Smile. So, in a nut-shell , Very excited about the great things that are happening in my life. Bout the new album with the Boyz, about my health, bout the new relationships I'm developing. Finally, I feel like I'm turning into the old nick again. Actually! The new improved positive Nick. I love life , music, and family and friends. That means you. Anyways, If your here in Canada? Ill see ya on stage. seee yaaaaaaaaaaa

PS.
Quick Quote,
Shoot for the moon, even if you miss it , you'll land among the stars.
(Norman Vincent Peale)
KAOS
KAOS
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

MySpace Empty New Blog

Post  KAOS Sun 16 Nov 2008 - 5:58

Sonntag, November 16, 2008

Stuck in a bunk

I tend to write in the weirdest places huh. I'm in a bunk on our bus. Were heading to Grand Prairie Canada. I'm a little beat, because we've been on tour for almost a year now. It's getting a little chilly outside and we are all trying to stay away from the cold bug. lol It's been amazing to see how many people still believe in what we do. There's been so much support its awesome. It feels like we've been doing our own crazy campaign like Obama for almost a year, going around reminding people that we still are here.( Speaking of him.) seeing him win makes me feel that there is still good left in this world. I'm very happy. It also makes me think that with hard work, dedication and belief, anything can happen. And the same goes for us, as a group and as an individual . Yes we can change. And that is exactly what we are setting course to do. We are going to change alot, The way our past records have sounded. The way were perceived . And just our message overall . I thank all of you in your strength too. You are some tough cookies. Its not that COOL to be a BSB or Nick Carter fan at times. But i promise you this. Were working to CHANGE all that. You know? With mistakes comes lessons. With lessons comes learning. And with learning comes teaching. I'd rather be the solution then the problem. I'd rather be a teacher of good than the teacher of bad. It's been a long tough road for us at times, ( Even AMERICA) But i believe what defines a true champion is endurance. When you fall , pick yourself off the ground and at the least , FINISH THE RACE. You've heard this " Its not how you start , it's how you finish". That's what we believe so should you. I'm very excited about everything we are about to do. Thank you for your love and let the revolution begin again. To all our BSB soldiers. Spread the word. Peace

PS. AJ says hi. lol

11:12
KAOS
KAOS
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

MySpace Empty Re: MySpace

Post  nicksbabe Mon 24 Nov 2008 - 13:24

Nick always writes such interesting blogs!

nicksbabe
Star
Star

Female
Number of posts : 80
Where do you live? : With Nick
Registration date : 2008-11-19

Back to top Go down

MySpace Empty Re: MySpace

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down