Carter And BackStreetBoys Addicted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mike`s MySpace

Go down

Mike`s MySpace Empty Mike`s MySpace

Post  KAOS Tue 2 Sep 2008 - 15:53

New blog entry.....

HOLY CRAP!!!

I can't believe all the birthday wishes that have been sent my way by all of you! Thank You all so friggen much...YOU'RE AMAZING!!!

I was at a Backstreet Concert near my hometown this weekend with Leslie the day after my birthday. In terms of being a nobody compared to the stars that night....There was an endless amount of great people coming over to me to say hi and wishing me a Happy Birthday! It was very weird to have people I've never met be so nice to me....I was definately feeling the love that day.

I do have to appologize for the lack of updates as I haven't had much time at a computer to get back to everyone....You ever feel like your life is going 300mph and your hat flies out the window?

Things have been going so great that it's hard to comprehend at times. Since I last posted on this blog, the band has performed a handful of shows and we're starting to find our groove. Leslie's had alot more family presence lately and is getting back in touch with her support system from the past....it's been such a positive vibe and you can see it in her. She truly is an amazing girl and I find myself inspired by how she's bounced back.

You can hear it in the music as well.....We've all sacrificed alot to do what we believe in and it's coming up strong now. More and more people are noticing every day and I couldn't be happier....

source: mike (myspace)
KAOS
KAOS
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1371
Where do you live? : NRW
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Back to top Go down

Mike`s MySpace Empty Re: Mike`s MySpace

Post  KAOS Wed 21 Jan 2009 - 16:49

Dienstag, Januar 20, 2009

back at it.
Aktuelle Stimmung: künstlerisch

wow. i just realized the last time i wrote a blog was back in august.
alot has been happening since then...things are getting pretty serious now.
we actually started working on our album just before x-mas. i have to say that the past 7 months has been pretty jam packed with opportunity, emotion, hard work, perserverance and quite a few suprises. I myself have gone through a big realization that i still have so much to learn about relationships, people, the world, and myself.
I'm really excited to say that what we've been building for the last 4yrs is finally getting to the level i've always dreamed about. Major steps have been taken to make the music and the story a reality and i cannot wait for everyone who has supported and struggled with us, all the way to 2009, to share it with us.
We truly do appreciate all the love and support from fans, friends and families alike. you guys are gonna see results within the year......so buckle up and prepare for a bumpy ride. Smile
KAOS
KAOS
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1371
Where do you live? : NRW
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Back to top Go down