Carter And BackStreetBoys Addicted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Chat 11/21/2008

Go down

Video Chat 11/21/2008 Empty Re: Video Chat 11/21/2008

Post  KAOS Sat 22 Nov 2008 - 5:58

Alex Chat Has Been Postponed!!

11/21/2008 @ 6:27 PM
Due to the cancellation of the Phoenix show we have been forced to postpone the chat with AJ. Please note that we are working feverishly to reschedule this chat for later this weekend.
We will be posting the date and time as soon as we have them
KAOS
KAOS
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1371
Where do you live? : NRW
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post  KAOS Sat 22 Nov 2008 - 18:10

AJ Mclean Chat Rescheduled
November 21, 2008 @ 7:25 PM
The Aj Mclean chat has been rescheduled for November 22, 2008. It will take place between 7:00 - 7:30pm Pacific Standard Time from The Palms Resort in Las Vegas, Nevada.

This chat will be moderated and questions submitted via the chat room will be answered by AJ via the BSB Cam.

Please visit http://www. timeanddate. com/worldclock/converter. html to convert the time to your local time zone.

Thanks for all your patience.
KAOS
KAOS
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Video Chat 11/21/2008 Empty thx to: Got Backstreet? (MySpace)

Post  KAOS Sun 23 Nov 2008 - 7:08

Alex Web Chat---- recap by me

Hey there Backstreet Fans:
Okay, so the web chat w/ Alex just ended so I thought I'd do a bit of a recap/overview of the ordeal.
I firstly must apologize for not having my wits about me enough to think to write down all the questions and answers... LoL... but the video will become available in due time.
Next, let me just say. Alex was charming, of course, and adorable--as if he could be anything else..LoL... and was wearing my favorite...THE SNUGGLES CAP! There were some good questions, but there were also several... DUMB questions. Things, that perhaps one could have just googled. Things that have been blogged about on fan spaces like this one and many others. And just plane old silly things. It bothers me. It does. Maybe its just me, but I'm over needing to know his favorite color ((black)) and food ((McDonald's and Cobb Salads w/ Ranch)). I mean I guess, its okay knowing if you happen across the info... but for rare fan chats where you have the chance to ask really important stuff... THATS WHAT YOU COME UP WITH? Okay, well anyway. I'll get on w/ some of the recap.. as much as I can remember anyway:

-He and Nick BOTH have the flu. Nick is still feeling crappy but is okay.
-Probably won't be doing any smooching on the fans tonight ((during the "Lollipop Segment of the show)) so they won't pass on germs.
-His fav color is black.
-Fav food is still McDonald's though its changing to Cobb Salads w/ Ranch Dressing.
-He loves ranch dressing.
-He wears girls pants mostly now. In a size 5.
-His favorite Starbucks drink is White Chocolate Frappaccino...he loves white anything white chocolate.
-He's not really a Starbucks guy...he's a Coffe Bean fan.
-If he was on a deserted island and could only have on thing, it'd either be his mom or the new bond girl Olga.
-What he wants from Santa is Season 4 of LOST ((HUGE FAN))...and to be home w/ his family for the holidays. ((which he will be))
-Looking forward to his mom's Candied Yams
-He and his family will probably be having Turduckin instead of a turkey.
-a TURDUCKIN is basically a turkey w/ a duck in its butt...LoL.. and inside the duck a chicken.. or in some order.. he said BUTT alot though.
-he was mistakin for Sayeed from LOST by a drunk guy the other day.
-if he were getting married tomorrow with no preperation, his wedding song would be Lucy Lu's theme song from KILL BILL.
-and he's satisfied w/ his two dogs..no plans for another.
-His ex chef friend keeps his dogs while he's on tour
-he plans on seeing BOLT before going to see TWILIGHT...
-the Boys would LOVE to do a Christmas album, but have yet to find the time. If they do, they'd do traditional and origional music.
-Yes, he'll be doing a solo tour.
-His solo album will be released in January/February overseas and the summer in the States.

Well ..that's about it. As much as I can remember anyway. Oh and apparently he liked KUNG FU PANDA..he kept saying "scadoosh"...and I think he even said if you havent seen it to watch it...((and I so am now..LoL))...

Oh, so yea, pardon me and my ranting I did at the beginning. I just get a bit frustrated.. same thing happened in the Nick chat a this past summer. But oh well. What can you do? Guess I just needed to blow off a bit of steam. Anyway, I'll have the video up as soon as its available!

Peace, Luv & Oatmeal
Merita
KAOS
KAOS
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  KAOS Sun 23 Nov 2008 - 8:08

Es ist ne Scheiss Quali... Ich hoffe das da noch was besseres kommt....

KAOS
KAOS
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content