Carter And BackStreetBoys Addicted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leslie´s MySpace

2 posters

Go down

Leslie´s MySpace Empty Leslie´s MySpace

Post  KAOS Mon 22 Sep 2008 - 12:45

Blog:

Nashville
Aktuelle Stimmung: glückselig

I just got back from Music City which is in Nashville, Tennesse. I had a great time, not only did I get a massive amount of things done I also got to take a bit of a vacation with Mike. Mike doesn't always get over the border because when your a musician it can be looked at like your trying to escape to my country or vise versa. Its pretty shitty at those times, very very stressful but this time things worked out for the best.

We worked with 3 writers and of course came back with 3 new songs to add to our list. I know a lot of people have been wondering what is going on with The Other Half and I can only say the truth and that is the music industry is filled with so much competition but sometimes its not even good competition its just overpopulated with people who shouldn't be doing it. I'm not saying that certain people shouldn't follow their dreams, I'm just saying not everyone can do this. Its takes a huge huge huge, and I can't stress it enough, amount of sacrifice its a difficult job and career and we work on it 24/7 we live in a live-in rehearsal place get on each others nerves and create amazing songs and ideas. I believe with all of my heart that things are coming together just the way they should and at the speed it should so here is the quote to sum it up and say everything "anything good is worth waiting for...."

I refuse to put out shit music
I will never do it
I will not sell my soul to a label
I will not compromise my better judgement
I will never leave these guys behind

Screw the industry and what it wants I'm a real person, I get it.....do you?
KAOS
KAOS
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1371
Where do you live? : NRW
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Back to top Go down

Leslie´s MySpace Empty new blog

Post  KAOS Sat 8 Nov 2008 - 1:56

LESLIE: MAID TO ROCK
Aktuelle Stimmung: peacig

Holy Crap the year is almost over and normally it really wouldn't matter to me because I used to live in Florida and its always sunny there, well not always but compare it to Canada. I really miss my family tons as you can see my sisters are in my profile picture but I will be seeing my bro on Sunday when he comes to Hamilton we'll have fun as usual and all is well with the rest of my family....everyone is on speaking terms, Aarons getting his shit together finally and I am very proud of him for that. The only person no one in out family that we dont speak to is our dad but thats what happens when he doesnt answer any of his kids calls but whatever screw it sometimes you just gotta make yourself happy. Oh yeah and speaking of happy that is exactly what I am along with being completely exhausted from non-stop filming for a week. See Im not sure who know or who even cares but I actually got my own reality spin-off based on my life and The Other Half. It was so much fun doing this whole process, the only thing that felt weird was that my family wasn't around and as much as they piss me off at times it was then that I realized how great of a support system they are fighting or not. Sometimes you just need to see the face of the ones you love, but regardless I toughed it out and made it by without them. A little part of them probably doesn't believe that this is happening for me but Im grateful and if it seems like the band is getting left in the dust have no fear we are all in this together. Everything at this point is about timing and no matter how hard it gets I wont give up on being a great performer and singer.

Mike and I are still going strong we fight and we make up, we are passionate and sometimes we cant even be in the same room as each other but our lives are so intertwined and wrapped up with in each other that its hard to walk the line or should I say straight line, so much has happened for the both of us and we love each other and our band and our music. I really hope that all the effort of this project will finally be revealed and our show will get picked up. Please show support if you want and by the way its called:

Leslie: Maid to Rock
Did you know that I clean houses for a living, well there you go! lol
PS Im totally not lying.

Anybody want to start a website for the new show let me know and we should know by January if it gets picked up. WISH US LUCK!

LC
KAOS
KAOS
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Leslie´s MySpace Empty Re: Leslie´s MySpace

Post  KAOS Tue 11 Nov 2008 - 18:27

Case of the EX
Aktuelle Stimmung: konzentriert

So I really should not be wasting my precious time on such a ridiculous subject but Im feeling in the mood to write about it and I know some of you ladies out there can totally relate. I broke up with my then bf now my ex and did the typical thing saying lets be friends but the thing is I meant it with all my heart.

I mean you see someone for almost 4 years and just cutting them out is a hard thing to do but I've managed pretty well except for the fact that you know maybe I am wrong......I totally respect that its not my relationship anymore. Is anyone out there still friends with an ex??? I know plenty. Its a sad situation and quite stupid when we are all intellegent human beings capable of common decentcy with one another so heres my analasis on the whole situation JEALOUSY its def an evil thing I've learned that in these past 4 year. I just hope that one day people can grow up and let it go....a relationship isn't about control its about life and the people in it. So anyway if I sound like a stupid girl for even talking about it oh well at least I got it off my chest and can be the bigger person.

And by the way calling some me fat, transgender and masculine and whatever the hell else you said only makes you look like a fool. Im confident in who I am and dont need to look down to your level to hear the shit you throw my way maybe find something new to call me. I've been callled fat my whole life at least be original idiot. One last thing too, I wrote a kick ass song about this drama cause you just dont get it!

Remember to always take a negative and make it a positive.

If you feel me say AMEN! HAHAHA

I will always be real!
(discalamer: this message is NOT to any of my fans I love you guys and would appreciate your honest opinion cause sometimes I'm totally off on my point of view)
KAOS
KAOS
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  KAOS Tue 11 Nov 2008 - 23:06

Im still with Mike
Aktuelle Stimmung: munter

Oh sorry guys just to clear things up I didn't break-up with Mike : ) LOL I was talking about a different guy my old ex whom we ended on good terms mutually but its his new gf that hates me cause he wanted to remain friends with me!

LC
KAOS
KAOS
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Leslie´s MySpace Empty Blog from Leslie

Post  KAOS Tue 11 Nov 2008 - 23:31

Heres the girl talking shit about me!

www.myspace.com/nurse_kristen11
KAOS
KAOS
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  nicksbabe Tue 25 Nov 2008 - 22:04

Go Leslie! Smile

nicksbabe
Star
Star

Female
Number of posts : 80
Where do you live? : With Nick
Registration date : 2008-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post  KAOS Fri 28 Nov 2008 - 0:16

zum neuen Leslie pic gibts auch nen bulletin....

Von: Leslie Carter
Datum: 27 Nov 2008, 22:13

Hey guys last night Mike and I hung with Gene Simmons while he was here in town and usually I dont get pics with celebs but I just had to put it up.
Its my default!

ANyway Happy ThanksGiving!!!!

LC
KAOS
KAOS
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down